Is your fire protection plan drawn to scale; unique and exclusive of all other plans (including electrical, mechanical, and plumbing plans); and does it include the following information?
- Name and address of building
- Plan date
- Owner of the building
- Name and address of applicant submitting plans
- Licensed company’s name
- Licensed company’s address
- Licensed company’s phone number
- Licensed company’s SFMO license number
- Certificate Holder’s name
- Certificate Holder’s signature
- Certificate Holder’s SFMO Certificate Number
- Reflected ceiling plan indicating device locations
- Cross section plan of building including concealed spaces (attics, crawl spaces, etc.) and
- All other information as required by the applicable NFPA documents, as adopted and/or modified by the Delaware State Fire Prevention Regulations.
Do you have the following items ready for submittal?
- One (1) copy of your fire protection system plans, calculations, and specifications
- Application for Fire Protection Plan Review
- Fire Protection System Plan Review Fee: Multiply the construction costs by $0.007 for the first million, and $0.003 over the first million (check, money order, or cashier’s check made payable to State of Delaware) NO CASH. A minimum $150.00 Fire Protection System Plan Review Fee is required for any plan submittal.
- Preliminary Sprinkler Form
- Approval for Electrical Plans for Fire Pumps
- Materials & Test Certificate for Underground Water Main
- Hood Suppression Certificate of Completion
- Fire Alarm Signaling System Installation Certificate
*Fire Suppression System Installation Certificate (refer to the appropriate NFPA Standard Form)